Delivery Manager - Insurance - Surrey
My client is leading insurance organisation based in Surrey. This is an excellent opportunity for a Delivery Manager to join a top-tier provider that is highly regarded in the industry. Suitable candidates must have a proven track record of delivering technical projects, visual analytic tool proficiency, AGILE and Insurance market experience.
Responsibilities of Delivery Manager include:
* Help define wider processes for managing the workload into the function to maximise the efficiency
* Adoption of Agile techniques to manage project deliverables
* Expanding our Business Intelligence capability to provide new visual analytics tools and supporting self-service across the business
* Insurance market experience
* AGILE exposure
* Proven track record of delivering technical projects
* Full system lifecycle experience
* Experience with new visual analytics tools (SSRS, Tableau or Power BI)
This is an ideal opportunity for a Report Analyst looking to grow in a company with a global presence, whilst providing a client centric, high quality and individually tailored service.
To apply for this role please send your CV to be considered.
Delivery Manager, Project Manager, Data, Analytics, GDPR, DWH, BI, Business Intelligence, Power BI, Tableau, SSRS, Qlikview, Qlik, Qliksense, Insurance, AGILE