Job Role: Project Manager / Delivery Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Clients Delivery team to manage the delivery of IT projects, some of the projects you will be upgrading will be Oracle Forms, Linux, Dynatrace
You will be working with the latest bleeding edge technologies to deliver projects for an award-winning client.
* Have 5 years in Project Management experience ideally in a regulated industry, (Financial Services)
* Excellent delivery management / project management experience on multiple projects or programmes
* Project management certification (TOGAF, PRINCE 2)
* Strong understanding of cloud technology, AWS experience preferably
* Full project management tool set including MS Office, Jira, MSP, ITSM (Desirable)
* Excellent organisational skills
* Strong team management skills and leadership of technical and roll out teams
* Managing the delivery of projects
* Running in daily stand-ups
* Updating and Creating Jira tickets
* Assist Lead Project Manager with:
* Resource planning (IT and Business) including holiday management
* Follow up of action/tasks
* Reporting project level and exec
* Set up meetings/conference calls
* Maintenance of financial reporting and liaising with PMO for raising/approval of PO's and tracking/confirming deliverables and milestone payments
* Maintain risks, issues, decisions, change control, register
* Maintaining the projects document repositories/artefacts
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager/Delivery Manager to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.