£35,000 - £40,000
We are working with one of the world's leading medical technology companies that offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
The Design Engineer will provide design solutions for a broad range of patient specific implants inclusive of instruments and trials where necessary and ensure all solutions meet critical design prerequisites including patient and customer safety, mechanical, and biological suitability;
* Can use CAD to a high level (NX or SolidWorks preffered)
* Draft, tolerance and apply GD&T correctly and precisely to BS 8888 and related standards.
* Good understanding and qualification in mechanical engineering or similar.
* Can support various departments, including manufacturing and inspection, and maintain strict document control.
* Can implement drawing/document changes and distribute appropriately.
* Can manage and schedule multiple projects both short and long term and keep to strict deadlines in a methodical manor.
* Self-motivation and focus to work individually or in small team environments.
* An eye for creative/innovative design and attention to detail.
* Understanding of biomedical and biomechanical engineering, biotribology, or biomaterials.
* Minimum of Bachelor's degree in a science, engineering or related discipline is a plus.
In return you will receive a slary of up to £40,000 plus benefits such as Flexible working.
APPLY NOW with an updated copy of you CV if you think this role could be for you!