Role: Desktop Support Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 dependant on experience
iO Associates are recruiting for an award-winning company in the financial services sector looking for a Desktop Support Engineer. You will be joining their existing 2nd line team, working on a mix of BAU and Project work. It is a customer facing role in a fast-paced office environment, dealing with hardware and software issues, on desktop platforms, including the telephony and print solutions.
* Managing system installations
* Win7/10 and Office support
* Upgrading software/hardware and fresh installs
* Providing 2nd line support to clients for engineers remotely and on customer site
* Abiding to KPI'S and SLA'S
* Configuring and maintaining user configuration within Telephony Systems
* Win 7/10 MCITP qualified
* Experience with Microsoft Office 2007/2010
* Experience with Win 7/10 including installation and configuration and support
* ITIL Qualified
* Active Directory experience
* Mobile device support including Apple products
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Desktop Support Engineer to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.