I'm currently working with growing company within the gaming industry who are looking for a Development Manager. The role is based in Leamington Spa and offering a competitive salary, fantastic working environment and amazing career progression.
This is a very unique role that will allow you to build and manage the engineering of the company's products over an extensive and phased development programme in a defined period of time.
You will be reporting directly into the CTO and CEO who have extensive experience within the technology industry.
Role: Development Manager
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday, flexible working, share options, free parking, Perkbox, games room, dress down culture, etc.
* Manage software development team to deliver functional software within specified development plans for the programme
* Plan and define the allocation of tasks to the development team to meet development milestones set following the Agile methodology and act as a Scrum Master, working closely with the Product Manager.
* Work with the Product Manager to manage user requirements, change controls and other system amendments
* Provide updates and progress to Senior Management and Board
* Ensure appropriate governance, levels of quality, documentation review for the development team.
* Ensure early identification of potential problems in the delivery cycle and feed this back to senior management.
* Experience of working closely with the customer, gathering requirements, defining project deliverables, providing management information and managing a team to deliver.
* Identify resource requirements based on expected priorities, based on the Product Backlog.
* Have a hands-on, methodical approach to manage risks and issues effectively with timely escalation to higher management
* Ensure production and delivery of high quality code built on proper and robust architecture
* Be able to work on own initiative, be self-motivated, take on responsibility for solution delivery, be able to work under pressure and be able to multi-task.
If this position is of interest please send me across your most up to date CV. You can also reach me on 0117 332 8100.
Alternatively if you know of anyone who may be looking for a new role we have an excellent referral scheme.