iO's international Fintech client are looking to grow their Permanent DevOps team with the addition of a Team Leader and Senior Engineer to join the rapidly developing team.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
* Design, develop and implement a suite of developer tools
* Design and implementation of self-support mechanisms for development teams to be able to reduce the support overhead of the tools suite
* Build and manage a robust and visible set of monitoring tools
* Agree and organise the production and reporting of standardised and ad hoc performance and developer tools metrics on a weekly, monthly or other basis
* Interaction with developers on a continual basis to use as input to the developer tools roadmap
* Lead the development and implementation of effective governance processes to ensure compliance with IT policies, processes, standards and guidelines
Skills & Experience Required:
· Be familiar with a wide variety of software development methodologies, tools, languages and approaches
* A strong background in deployment automation and configuration management, especially Chef
* Demonstrable knowledge and experience with PowerShell / Bash / Ruby
* Experience with virtualized environments (AWS and VMWare a plus)
* Experience with Jenkins CI (Groovy a plus).
* Proven experience with Gerrit and Git SCM.
* Experience of developing software in an OO language
* Ability to automate the administration of both Linux and Windows servers
* Be familiar with a wide variety of software development methodologies, tools, languages and approaches