Salary up-to £55,000 Depending on experience
About the role
iO associates are looking for a experienced DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for the management and maintenance of the technical environment, where you will in time develop your skills to become a technical subject-matter expert.
What you will do:
* Provide support and tuning for production as well as implement and managed deployments into the production environment
* 2nd and 3rd line support for all infrastructure across PROD, TEST and DEV environments (Windows 2012, Windows Update, Load Balancers, WAFs, ACLs, Domains, Active Directory)
* 2nd and 3rd line support for batch, data transforms and backups
* Install and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
Your experience will include:
* Experience across the whole Microsoft technology stack (Windows server 2012, Active Directory, IIS 8.5)
* Administering and configuring SQL Server Enterprise 2012
* Demonstrable experience in DevOps Tooling and implementing / managing continual release, integration and deployment workflows (TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, GIT)
* Proven knowledge and experience of managing large scale, Virtual based, ICT hosting solutions (HyperV, WAFs, LoadBalancers, Firewalls)
* Experience in at least one programming language (.Net ideally)
* You will need to have experience in leading/managing small technical teams.
* Experience with agile methodologies is highly desirable