Job Title: DevOps Engineer (Cloud)
Salary: £50,000 Depending on experience
An amazing opportunity has come available for a DevOps Engineer with a client of ours, to work across a multi-disciplined team in world class HQ based in the South West.
They have recently released a brand-new product which is within its connectivity department, and as a part of their ambitious plans for the years to come, are looking to grow their team. You will be working in the connectivity and IoT space.
* You will need experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and its various components
* Excellent Windows or Linux systems administration and scripting skills
* Configuration management and automation (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
* knowledge of CI/CD techniques
* Have Experience in maintaining, monitoring, and scaling web based platforms
* Develop, automate and maintain the build of AWS components, and operating systems
* You will need to Liaise with architects, software engineers, DBA's to understand and implement new requirements, features and changes
* Implement monitoring solutions, and respond to alerts and issue as required
* Ensure that systems are secure and patched
* Keeping up to date with technology trends and identifying areas for improvement - such as security, containerisation, server less, micro services, service discover, and continuous integration/delivery