Salary: £75,000 - £85,000
Role: DevOps Engineer
iO Associates are working for an award-winning client, you will be working on the latest Bleeding edge technologies with some of the best talent in the area. Your responsibility will be for the tools and infrastructure used to build and test all the client's software components and services.
* Deploying and maintaining the cloud infrastructure
* Deploying and maintaining internal build and Continuous Integration infrastructure
* Collaborating with the software team to improve the software development infrastructure
* To have worked with Continuous Integration tool chains such as Jenkins or Hudson
* Managing cloud infrastructure
* Version control systems (svm, git, mercurial etc)
* Have experience on AWS and its services, such as Route53, CloudFront, DynamoDB
* Experience with EC2 or Elastic Beanstalk
* Development on and with Linux
* Jenkins CI
* js based build and test tools, such as web pack, roll up, mocha etc
* Good general technology understanding and continuous learning mentality
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* willingness to take responsibility and play a key role in a team
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.