Role: DevOps Engineer
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
iO Associates are working with an exciting company who are looking for a DevOps Consultant who will be at the heart of any project, ideally you will be someone who wants to get involved in all levels of technical discussions whilst be capable of getting your hands dirty and get things coded up.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful business within a key area, you will be working on the latest bleeding edge technologies with a large blue chip customer base the role involves a huge amount of development and career progression.
* You will be assisting in design, implementation, support, integration and QA on all pre-production environments
* Developing and deploying infrastructure using IAC on AWS
* Developing and enhancing the IAC and application on CI/CD pipelines using many tools like Jenkins and other cloud native tools.
* You will be bridging the gap between existing/open source tools, or at times create brand new tools to assist the daily duties
* Knowledge of Cloud concepts
* AWS CLI, CloudFormation and AWS Python SDK experience
* Have experience in software development concept and tooling such as GIT
* Scripting experience such as - Bash, Python
* Experience with one of the following Ansible, Puppet, Chef
* Experience with Docker
* Have experience with CI/CD
* Experience with Ruby
* Have a Software engineering background
* Working knowledge of "Agile"
* Exposure to other cloud providers such as GCP or Azure
* Experience with Container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.