Role: DevOps Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
iO Associates are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a market leading financial services company, you will be responsible for automation, infrastructure and release processes.
* You will be providing subject matter expertise for Puppet and Docker, including supporting the software
* Working closely with the development and operations colleagues
* Managing the on-demand cloud environments
* Improving the automation and self-service features
* Strong experience in DevOps (Kanban/Continuous delivery/Kanban)
* Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS)
* Experience with Puppet or equivalent configuration management tools such as Ansible, chef
Strong Linux Administration skills
* Excellent problem-solving abilities
* Strong communication skills
* Programming skills in (Python,Ruby,Perl)
* Experience with TOAD and SQL
* Supported REST API'S hosted on AWS
* Micro services experience: Monitoring, scalability and logging of API calls
* Docker , AWSBeanstalk , Jenkins experience
* ITIL Experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.