Role: DevOps Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Location: South Wales
iO Associates are currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer for our rapidly growing Newport based client. Ideally you will be coming from a DevOps Environment from a Systems administrator background or as a Developer, you will be working with the latest bleeding edge technologies working with Microsoft Azure Solution's.
* Experience in Windows or Linux/Unix Administration
* Have experience with Configuration management/Automation using TerraForm, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
* SQL or ELK stack Experience with monitoring and alerting tools/APM
* Have a good understanding of code and scripting (C#, PowerShell, etc.)
* Networking VPN/firewall across multiple locations
* Have a focus on Security
* Be able to assist in the design, architecture, configuration of current and future platform cloud infrastructure including networks, VMs and PaaS services
* Work closely with development team to develop and enhance automation, build, deployment and test pipelines
* Experience with micro service architectures
* Be able to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services - experience with Azure is beneficial
If you are lacking in some of the experience above please don't let that put you off as our Client are willing to up-skill you and progress your current skill set.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.