Role: DevOps Engineer
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
Location: Oxford or London
iO Associates are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for a leading client of ours who work in the Biotechnology industry, our client is rapidly growing and need a DevOps Engineer to design implement and maintain the internal development, testing and deployment model. Also, you will be working closely with our clients to help them overcome various technology challenges.
* You will be working closely with the team and develop the core technology of the company
* Drive the implementation of the development, testing and deployment of scientific data management and analytics platform within the ecosystem's
* You will need to collaborate on the development of customised platform rollouts for clients undertaking development projects to link third party systems and data as needed
* Strong understanding of Linux (Ubuntu or similar)
* Scripting experience with either Python or bash
* Continuous integration/testing development experience (Jenkins or similar)
* Experience working with operating-system-level visualization technologies like Docker
* Have an understanding of the modern software engineering challenges
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.