iO Associates have partnered with a product based software house, based in Cheltenham, who are looking for a DevOps Engineer.
I genuinely believe this is one of the most exciting opportunities in the South West. The reason being, you will be working on a new product and the plan set up the AWS environment from scratch. The work will be 100% Greenfield and there is currently a 3 year roadmap for the product. You will also be tasked with moving the legacy product to AWS.
Role: DevOps Engineer
Benefits: 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), group pension scheme, flexible working hours, amazing office, free fruit and snacks, etc.
- Setting up a fully automated AWS CI pipeline
- Configuring and maintaining API Gateways, Cognito User pools, Security and Lambda services
- Strong skills in modelling user authentication/authorization and single sign-on mechanisms
- Knowledge & experience in AWS IoT services including MQTT protocol and Arora database
- Reviewing the current infrastructure and suggest better alternatives, if any
- Ability to handle multiple projects, working in an Agile environment
If you are interested in applying for this position please send you CV now. You can also call me (Michael Collins) on 0117 332 8100.
Alternatively if you know of someone who may be a good fit we offer an excellent referral scheme.