Technical Lead (DevOps)
Salary up-to £65,000 Depending on experience.
iO associates are looking for an experienced Technical Lead, you will be reporting to the CIO and you will be responsible for management and maintenance of the technical environment.
What you will do:
* Management of one technical resource and ownership of daily standup and technical support processes
* Provide support and tuning for production as well as implement and managed deployments into the production environment
* 2nd and 3rd line support for all infrastructure across PROD, TEST and DEV environments (Windows 2012, Windows Update, Load Balancers, WAFs, ACLs, Domains, Active Directory)
* 2nd and 3rd line support for all Infrastructure applications across PROD, TEST and DEV (IIS 8.5, IIS Teaming, SQL Server 2012 and clustering, DBA activities)
* 2nd and 3rd line support for all Axelos business applications across PROD, TEST and DEV (Kentico, CPD, Salesforce, LMS, LCMS, Exam Developer, Bright Sign, DWH, Acclaim, MultiTrans)
* 2nd and 3rd line support for batch, data transforms and backups
* Execution of technical DR, BCP and responsible for availability of business services
* Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
Your experience will include:
* Experience across the whole Microsoft technology stack (Windows server 2012, Active Directory, IIS 8.5)
* Administering and configuring SQL Server Enterprise 2012
* Demonstrable experience in DevOps Tooling and implementing / managing continual release, integration and deployment workflows (TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, GIT)
* Proven knowledge and experience of managing large scale, Virtual based, ICT hosting solutions (HyperV, WAFs, LoadBalancers, Firewalls)
* Experience in at least one programming language (.Net ideally)
* experience of managing work and resources when leading a small technical team
* Proven experience in agile methodologies is highly desirable