Digital Business Analyst required by my client, a leading insurance organisation based in Surrey, to join them on a 6 month initial day rate contract for a 18 month programme of work. You will be instrumental in scoping and delivering required changes for new digital propositions.
This will include requirements gathering current online to offline customer journey and mapping the target customer journey. You will need to have experience working within a similar role, preferably within an Agile environment within insurance. Day rate is dependent upon experience.
* Experience of process mapping, modelling, scoping and definition
* Experience of working as a Business Analyst / Product Manager on projects within an agile / SCRUM / Dev Ops delivery model
* Experience of tools commonly used in Agile environment JIRA/ Confluence / Target Process
* Experience of end-to-end Project Delivery cycle
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Confident working with ambiguity
* Experience of the General Insurance industry preferred but not essential
* Experience of Digital preferred
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* Strong planning and organisational skills