An international Humanitarian organisation, committed to investing in and establishing innovation within their digital department are seeking a Digital Portfolio Manager. This role will be supporting the digital services and products of one the world's most respected not for profit organisations in their efforts to protect and serve vulnerable people across the globe.
The ideal candidate will have had experience in establishing a digital portfolio and setting digital structure and processes. They will also have an unapparelled drive to build something brilliant from the ground up. The candidate must be flexible, proactive and prepared to carve their own digital portfolio within the organisation.
Required Experience and skills:
* 3 years' experience of establishing and managing a product portfolio.
* Experience in Agile frameworks and understanding of the software life cycle.
* Experience of line management of digital/technology professionals
* An appreciation of the importance of how IT supports digital innovation
* Strong influencing skills
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey technical concepts to all stakeholders regardless of their position.
* Experience in tracking updating project process through the use of digital tools
* Ability to deliver results in a high-pressure environment and balance multiple projects of conflicting priority.
* Experience creating digital products with a focus on user experience.
If this sounds like a role you can see yourself in, contact me immediately at f.burton @ ioassociates.co.uk. Alternatively, apply bellow.