ELECTRICAL DESIGN, SOLIDWORKS, MECHANICAL, ELECTRONIC
Electrical Design Engineer - £40,000 Per Annum - Gloucestershire
A role for an enthusiastic Electrical Design Engineer to join a growing business who specialise in providing bespoke cable and control solutions to industrial, aerospace and military. The successful candidate will be working on a range of Electrical (with some mechanical) design activities on a varied portfolio of projects, and managing progress throughout the project lifecycle.
In order to fulfil in this role the candidate will need to be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:-
* Ability to produce control panel designs using Solidworks Electrical (or similar CAD package)
* Educated to HNC/HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience
* Ability to prepare project specific technical packages (load schedules, instrument schedules, loop diagrams, technical specifications, operating instructions, panel schematics, spares schedules, preventive maintenance requirements, etc.) for instrumentation work to be executed
On a day to day basis the candidate will be responsible for the following:-
* Responsible for detailed engineering design of electrical and instrumentation installations and commissioning activities to ensure equipment meet performance requirements
* Manage E&I related requirements and interfacing on project with our client's TA (including system control diagrams, cause & effect diagrams, technical schematics, layouts and user requirement specifications)
* Updating specifications and monitoring the quality of work
* Develop standard operating procedures within the scope of E&I, including: factory testing, installation/commissioning and fault identification
If this opportunity would be something of interest, please send me your latest CV for immediate consideration.