Our client, an established consultancy involved with the design and installation of new connections electricity are looking for Electrical Design specialists to join their growing team.
To be suitable for the position you must have
- Minimum HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in the Distribution Industry
- AutoCAD skills
- Experience of working on DNO / ICP projects
- Background in 11kV connections
Although knowledge of power system and protection design would be an advantage, this role will only deal with LV protection and AC/DC settings.
The ability to work with external engineering organisations and customers/stakeholders, Distribution Network Operators (DNO) and Independent Distribution Network Operators (IDNO) to best effect.
- Design and planning associated with contestable connections for LV/11kV works.
- Produce technical designs, route maps and schematics
- Production of electrical designs in compliance with industry (DNO/IDNO) standards and CDM requirements
To give some background on iO Associates, we provide both contract and permanent staff solutions on across the full lifecycle of power generation, transmission and distribution projects, managing all engineering disciplines. Our clients range from leading EPC's, Consultancies, Utilities, DNO's & OEM's in traditional power project to the exciting world of Future Networks, Network Integration & Automation, SMART Grids & Microgrids as we transition our global energy mix.