Electronic Design Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - 40,000
Based near Taunton, this company designs and manufactures automated test equipment for the Aerospace, Rail and Oil & Gas industries. They are currently expanding to meet demand and are looking for an additional Electronic Design Engineer.
Design, development and validation of the following:
* Electronic circuits for measurement of voltage, current, resistance and impedance
* Systems and ergonomic design and test.
* AC and DC high voltage power supplies
* Microprocessor design and integration with analogue measurement devices
* Interfacing with DAC's and ADC's, filtering and signal conditioning
* Schematic Capture and PCB design
* Firmware development (Embedded 'C' programming for microcontrollers)
If you would like to find out more about this role, please email your CV to Charlotte Weight at iO Associates.
Electronic Design Engineer - Analogue Design - Digital Design - Microcontroller interfacing - embedded C - programming - Taunton - £30,000-£40,000