Electronic Design Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
You will be working for a market leading actuator manufacturer, who work with flow control of liquids and gases across various industries.
This role will give you the chance to work with state of the art electronic designs, incorporating both analogue and embedded digital systems. The applications are varied and include actuator control, sensor instrumentation, monitoring systems and network communications.
As an Electronics Design Engineer, you will be involved in the hardware and software design of our electronics modules.
- Minimum 4 years in robust industry experience is necessary since graduating working as an Electronics Design engineer
Some knowledge of, or experience in, the following fields would be desirable:
- Software design using high-level languages i.e. C, C++ for embedded microcontrollers.
- Digital electronics design including microcontroller applications.
- Analogue electronics design.
- Designs to meet internationally recognised approvals standards.
- Design for manufacture.
- CAD systems in particular DXDesigner/Pads.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact Charlotte Weight at iO Associates.
Electronics - Digital - analogue