Panoramic Associates are assisting a leading international client in their search for a permanent Electronics Design Engineer. The Electronics Design Engineer must have strong understanding of the fundamentals of digital design.
The successful candidate will be educated to a degree or Master’s degree background in a relevant field and have approximately 8 years industry experience. The Electronics Design Engineer will work as part of a small team within a larger department which work with FPGA and microcontrollers. Accordingly, professional experience of working specifically as an Electronics Design Engineer is crucial. Furthermore, experience of the entire product lifecycle would be an advantageous aspect of the position.
The skills and experiences of the successful candidate will include most, if not all, of the following:
• Minimum degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field (essential)
• Excellent hardware designer within an embedded context (essential)
• Proficient working with microcontrollers (essential)
• Proficient working with FPGA (essential)
• Proven industry experience as an Electronics Design engineer (essential)
• Designs to meet internationally recognised approvals standards
• Designs for manufacture
• Experience of the entire product lifecycle (advantageous)
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a crucial role within the design function, exposure to a high level of responsibility within a pivotal part of the business and will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to gain valuable experience with a leading name in the field.
Sector: Electronics, Embedded, Hardware
Commutable from: Bournemouth, Dorchester, Bridport, Weymouth, Poole, Christchurch, Yeovil and Lyme Regis