My clients are currently working within the industrial automation sector and supply 90% of their products to international customers.
We are currently looking for electronic engineers to join the team based in Tewkesbury. As a new member of the team you will be involved with hands on development from design to manufacture. With this position the right work ethos and career ambition can really get you recognised and you progress your way up through the ranks, with ample of support each step of the way.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A related degree in Electronics with at least 2 years design experience
* Experience of Analogue and Digital design
* Experience of microcontrollers
* Experience developing FPGA's using VHDL
* Knowledge of Ethernet, CAN or High-speed serial communications
In return for your support, they are willing to offer you:
* Competitive salary
* Substantial profit related bonus scheme
* Plus, much more!
For more information on the position, or to apply for immediate consideration please submit your CV below. Alternatively, please contact Lauren Taylor at iO Associates.