TEST, SUPPORT, ELECTRONICS, RF, HARDWARE, DIGITAL
Electronics Test Engineer - £35p/h - Tewkesbury - 3m Contract
We have just been instructed by our technology based client to seek multiple experienced Electronics Test Engineers to work as part of a team who are producing life-changing products within electronic warfare and cyber security. Immediate starts are possible and these contracts will be running until the end of the year.
**PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST HOLD A VALID / CURRENT SC CLEARANCE FOR THIS ROLE**
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
* Relevant experience in electronic/electro-mechanical assembly.
* Competent in the use of hand tools, wiring, and PCB repair.
* Competent in working in an RF and Digital production test environment.
* Competent in setting up test equipment and test benches.
* Competent is debugging and providing feedback to the appropriate persons
* Knowledge of Electronic principles and testing.
* Experience working in a test environment
* Demonstrable fault-finding skills.
* Experience of Continuous Improvement tools and techniques, e.g. Lean or Six Sigma
Full job spec available on request.
If interested, please send me your latest CV for immediate consideration. Also, if you know anyone within your network who might also be relevant for this role, please forward on these details or get in touch.