My clients specialise in the design, development and manufacture of safety supplies and have been recognised and awarded for their work and expansion as a company by the Sunday Times.
We are currently looking for technicians who are highly motivated with an eye for detail. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a variety of electronic testing systems, reading/understanding schematics and proven history in diagnostics. You must also be familiar with bench tip testing equipment as this will make up your daily working environment.
Your daily duties will include, but not limited to:
* Testing products
* Managing test equipment/ developing and implementing test processes
* Diagnostic and fault finding
The ideal candidate will have:
* BTech level 4/HNC/HND in electronics with certificates to support
* A systematic and thorough approach to their work.
* Soldering Skills.
* Competent in the use of Excel and Word.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
If you would like to be considered for immediate review, or if you would like more information regarding the role, please contact Lauren Taylor at iO Associates.