Electronics Test Team Leader
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Dependent on experience
A great opportunity to join a flourishing business in beautiful Bath. This company are world leading in flow control, across various industries including oil & gas, power generation, marine and more.
They are currently building brand new offices and facilities on site and are rapidly growing as a company. This is a fundamental time to join, as it will put you in excellent place for career progression, especially starting in a senior position.
I am looking for an experience and skilled professional, who is proactive and driven to make an impact. You will be expected to bring formal design principles and strong delivery methodologies, you will be developing a small, but rapidly growing test function within the software development team.
* Proven background of working as a Test Lead in the development life cycle.
* Strong Functional and non-functional testing experience.
* Experience in developing a team, stakeholder management and leadership.
* Underwrite the quality of Test Plans.
* Liaise with Product Owners, Architects and development Engineers.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact Charlotte Weight at iO Associates. Alternately, you can click 'apply' below.