iO Associates are assisting a prominent client in Cambridgeshire in their search for a permanent Embedded Business Development Manager. The Embedded Business Development Manager must be enthusiastic with strong experience in a business development function.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of crucial customer accounts. That responsibility encompasses all aspects of the front end of the sales process. Furthermore, a strong record of sales growth within a B2B environment should underpin applicants experience and skills.
Knowledge of the software and hardware within an embedded context is extremely advantageous but not essential. Candidates without this experience must demonstrate the capability to acquire and effectively utilise the relevant technical knowledge.
The skills and experiences of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Degree or equivalent experience
- More than 5 years’ experience in new business development with the computing industry
- Full clean driving license
- Proven record of B2B sales growth
- Production and delivery of sales proposals and presentations
- Great understanding of CRM techniques
- Upbeat, lively and friendly personality
- Very organised demonstrating advanced use of systems and processes
- IoT or M2M experience would be highly advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a crucial role within the business development function, exposure to a high level of responsibility within a pivotal part of the business and will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to gain valuable experience with a leading name in the field.
Sectors: Electronics, Embedded, IT, Sales, Business Development