Are you looking for a chance to join one a genuinely innovative UK start up that will save lives?
Based in London my client are a leader in the field of portable diagnosis equipment and have developed low cost and minimally invasive blood tests that can be performed anywhere and anytime.
They have secured funding from a number of different sources and they now have set project dates that need to be hit for 2019.
In order to do this, they need to bring on additional heads and are particularly interested from people who have experience in Embedded Development.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
* Build and lead a team to deliver software requirements.
* Design software implementation for innovative technology to meet market standards.
* Participate in the introduction of new ideas and processes.
Minimum Requirements or Qualifications
* General understanding of embedded software and devices.
* Proficient in C and C++ programming in embedded environments.
* Understanding of database architectures and interfaces.
* Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar field. Master's degree is preferred.
This is a chance to be part of something that will literally change the way that people around the globe receive treatment, all the staff are committed to develop and have a real passion for problem solving.
Job satisfaction will be a guarantee.
If you would like to apply for this role then please give Emma Steer a call on 0117 332 8100 or upload your CV on the link provided.