EMBEDDED, AUTOSAR, MATLAB, SIMULINK, ECU, MISRA
Embedded Software Engineer - 6m Contract - Woking - £400 per day
We are working with a globally respected motorsport company based in Woking who have a requirement for an Embedded Software Engineer to support the development and integration activities of electronic control systems within their Vehicle Systems team.
The team is responsible for all aspects of the design and development of bespoke On Car ECUs for both powertrain and body. The development activities will be varied and could cover diverse areas such as chassis control, fault management, data integrity and data networks.
* AUTOSAR (Non-negotiable)
* Embedded C configuration tools (DaVinci, K-Sar or Volcano)
* Matlab/Simulink/Embedded Coder
* Diagnostic Tools (CANape, INCA, CANoe)
* Automotive applications
* CAN, FLEXRAY or Ethernet networks
* ISO26262, safety related requirement capture and testing
* Have experience of Enterprise Architect, SysML or other UML tools;
* Software test tools (Polyspace, QAC or LDRA)
* On target development experience (hardware in the loop)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a true market leading business working at the cutting edge of motor sport.
If you would like to be considered, please email me your latest CV.