EMBEDDED C, PYTHON, WIRELESS, SOFTWARE
Embedded Software Engineer - Cambridge - £60k-£65k DOE
Would you like to be part of one of the largest independent wireless development teams in the world?
My client's wireless software group is growing, so if you want to create innovative products for a wide variety of clients, then this is the place for you. They are a team of highly motivated and professional engineers and they'd like you to join them.
In this role you will be responsible for:
* The design, development and test of whole software subsystems, sometimes on more than one project at once
* The design of interfaces between your code and that of other software engineers on the team
* Delivery of high-quality code, compliant with the client's requirements
* Carrying out your specific project tasks within the timescales and budgets agreed with the project manager
* Defining regression tests to ensure that your software is robust and complies with the specification
With an appropriate background in embedded software, you will have a good degree in a relevant subject, such as electronic engineering or computer science. Plus:
* Experience in embedded software in C
* Experience in communications software
* Understanding of both hardware and software
* Understanding of build systems and source control
Experience of the following would be advantageous:
* One or more scripting languages
* Web technologies
If this sounds like something that would interest you, please send your latest CV in your first instance.