Embedded Software Engineer
£35 - £45 per hour
East Anglia - 6-Month with possible extension
An embedded software engineer is required to work in a truly innovative R&D team developing software and firmware including designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software.
- Experience of the full software development life cycle
- Strong low-level device driver experience as well as analogue and digital
- Limited resource coding (memory, peripherals, performance)
- Embedded C and Assembler in Real time environments
- Micro-controller experience (STM32 / PICs for example in 8, 16 and 32 bit)
- IP Protocols, Interfaces and hardware Subsystems.
If you are an embedded C specialist and have the skills and experience described, please apply as soon as possible or email