We are seeking to partner with an SME in Enterprise Architecture to lead on an ERP programme for an international not-for-profit organisation.
Deliverables for this programme are:
* Current state summary document with focus on pain points, risks and opportunities
* To-be document describing principles, operating model, process map, high level functional and non-functional requirements (including data, reporting, and integration with systems out of scope), gaps between current and to-be
* Assessment of solution scenarios that best match the client's needs, including vendor scorecard with high level pricing, advantages/disadvantages, risks, implementation approach and timings
* Business case for each selected solution scenario
* Project proposal document summarising all of the above and documenting preferred solution scenario
Please apply with your CV now if you have experience of delivering similar programmes of work and I will call you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.