Role: Enterprise Architect
iO Associates are a long-term partner of one of the leading insurers in the UK. We are currently supporting them in the hiring of an Enterprise Architect for their surrey office.
The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for the architecture and technical roadmap of the businesses IT systems and applications. It's key that the role holder makes sure that the technology is aligned to the business strategy.
The scope of the role will include the following -
* Have a god understanding of the business functions to champion the relevant applications
* Must be able to bring together the technical architecture for applications, infrastructure and data
* Have experience developing architecture guidelines and standards
* Manage the overall team organisation and workload between the architects in the team. Have experience doing appraisals and recruitment.
* Must have a cross project view in order that similar projects are combined together to save funds
* Develop and define the architecture infrastructure
* Have experience managing 3rd parties and working alongside senior stakeholders
This opportunity offers a generous salary with a very competitive bonus plus a number of high value benefits.
If this opportunity is something that interests you, or you would like to know more about, then please apply to this ad or email me directly on