Enterprise Data Architect required by my client, a leading insurance organisation, based in Surrey to join them on a 6-month contract.
You will producing, evolving and refining the enterprise data architecture for our client and supporting the organisation with enabling the use of data to meet business outcomes.
You will be providing technical guidance to the delivery streams covering design, best practice and the development of standards, tools and best practices to enhance enterprise data governance and data management.
You will need to have a proven track record of working within the insurance market in a similar capacity and have excellent data modelling skills including relational and dimensional modelling techniques. Our client's roadmap includes looking at potential solutions using cloud technology and NoSQL databases, any additional experience in these particular areas would be advantageous.
* Data architecture
* Enterprise architecture
* Service-oriented architecture
* Event-driven architectures
* Relational & NoSQL storage technologies
* Excellent overall knowledge of technology and technology trends
* A good understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies and mapping approaches
* Data modelling understanding and experience
* Appreciation of development and project life-cycles
* Experience working within the insurance market
* Experience with cloud services and technologies