This is an opportunity to work for an extraordinary organisation who provide solutions to some of the world's biggest challenges across multiple sectors.
A talented contractor, expert in Enterprise Data Warehouse design/development, is required to work on an important project.
You will work within the EDW/BI Team to design, build and maintain the Enterprise Data Warehouse. You will become the design Subject Matter Expert for the Enterprise Data Warehouse and will provide technical leadership for design, build and testing of the ETL processes to load data into the EDW.
SC CLEARANCE WILL BE REQUIRED - current SC clearance highly desirable.
* Data Warehouse design experience, preferably with Oracle 11g or 12c using Oracle Data Modeller, Kimball methodology, star schema.
* Oracle SQL
* Oracle PL/SQL development.
* ETL mapping design and hands on development with IBM DataStage (or other ETL tools, e.g. Informatica, BODS, SSIS etc).
* Understanding of XML, XML Schema.
* Linux/Unix shell scripting (Ksh or Bash).
* Requirements Analysis
Nice to have:
* Cognos 10 or 11 development experience, including Framework Manager, Installation and Configuration, Admin and Security, Report Development, Release Management
* Supply chain domain knowledge.
* Experience with IBM Information Governance Catalog.
* Oracle performance tuning techniques.
* Experience with other DB platforms, e.g. SQL Server, MySQL.
* Master Data Management (MDM) - any design or development experience.
* Experience of working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
If you have the required skills and experience and are available to start a new contract within 4 weeks (pending SC) then please apply with your CV now and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.