ETL Test Analyst required by my client, a leading London insurance syndicate to support development of an Enterprise Data Warehouse to join them on a 6 month initial day rate contract. To contribute to all aspects of the end to end test management process to ensure the quality and timely completion of all test activities.
You will be responsible for determining the scope of testing, identify potential anomalies and reconcile data warehouse to migrated data on the underwriting platform. You will be working closely with BI Developers and Business Analysts to troubleshoot issues found during testing.
* Strong knowledge of T-SQL scripting or similar is required for testing database objects such as stored procedures, views, triggers
* Solid understanding of ETL technologies
* Demonstrable experience of automation testing tools
* Ability to produce detailed test strategy and planning documentation, coupled with appropriate testing methodologies
* Full life cycle testing of the product: Unit, integration, regression, system and acceptance
* Experience of Eclipse underwriting platform would be useful