Embedded Software Engineer (Bare Metal)
3 months initial + Extensions
£40 - £45 per hour
I am working with a leading engineering business based in the South West who are experiencing a large spike in work load. They are looking for 2 x firmware engineers to join their projects team ASAP to help with the development of control products for the energy sector.
- Experience in bare metal C programming on microcontrollers (start up code and drivers are a must)
- Experience in MISRA C coding
- Experience in unit testing and code coverage
- Experience in the Mecurial version control (or similar)
- Experience in detailed documenting of design work
These are initial 3-month contracts, but have extremely high chance of extension as the work load is likely to remain high over the next 12 months.
If you are interested please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.