Oracle Developer | Insurance Market | Surrey | Permanent | £45-55,000pa
I am looking for an Oracle Developer to join a leading London Market Insurer during a time of significant growth. You will have the chance to build and expand on a variety of platforms. The suitable candidate will have previous experience as a Developer or similar role with experience working with Oracle PL/SQL platforms. Insurance experience is desirable but not essential.
* Previous experience as a BI Developer, Oracle Developer or similar role
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Experience with Oracle PL/SQL and Oracle Forms
* Experience with TIA (Desirable)
* Insurance experience (Desirable)
* Building, expanding and enhancing platforms across challenging and transformational projects
* Supporting the data development team including the technical lead and product managers
* Identifying and leading the development of new methods of analysis
This is an excellent opportunity for an Oracle Developer to join a market leading organisation, playing an integral role to the influential prospects of the company.
To find out more or to apply please send your CV to be considered.
Alternatively, get in touch via email or give me a call to discuss the role in more detail.
0203 3700 999 v.macfarlane @ ioassociates.co.uk