Business Analyst | Local Authority | Central London
Local authority based in central London are on the hunt for a talented business analysist with experience in GIS. This is an exciting opportunity to join a GIS strategy team reporting directly to the head of business analysis. The successful candidate will be required to work closely with senior stakeholders and maintain relationships to support the business needs.
This is a 3 + month contract operating inside of IR35 paying up to £375 a day.
Skills and experience required
* Proven record of collating data consistently and relaying the information to senior management
* Ability to work autonomously and an ability to manage time effectively whilst working on multiple projects
* Extensive GIS experience.
* Multiple years of experience working as a business analyst supporting business change programmes.
* Ability to communicate effectively with management and stakeholders.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in please submit your CV below or contact me directly via email on f.burton @ ioassociates.co.uk