Job Title: Graduate Developer in Test
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
iO Associates is proud to be working with a market leading Software Solutions Provider as they seek to augment their Development Team with a Software Developer in Test. Your role will be to provide hands-on support throughout the SDLC, running Test Automation throughout the process to produce a high-quality product to a deadline.
You will get to work in a highly creative and collaborative environment that values passion and ambition, and that encourages participation in all parts of the development process. Microsoft Azure is an absolute staple of this cloud-heavy environment.
Skills and Requirements:
* Bachelors in Computer Science, Mathematics etc
* Demonstrate a deep understanding of techniques and tools for both software development and testing.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to liaise with other developers and assist the senior team in understanding the details of any problem that may arise during the development process.
* A constant need to learn and progress in order to understand the tools and technologies utilised within your role so that you may overcome any new challenges that may arise.
* Deep understanding of Automation frameworks and Tools as well as being proficient in manual testing.
* Working knowledge and understanding of Software Development Methodologies.
* Experience coding with one or more of .NET, Angular/React, TypeScript
* Understanding of JSON, XML, Schema Documents
* Service level, UI level unit, integration testing
* Selenium, Protractor, Cypress, Appium, Postman
* Knowledge of RESTful services (JSON) and API Design
* Awareness of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
* 25 days' holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
* Flexible working
* Free parking
* Free fruit, snack, tea and coffee.
* Busy social calendar
* Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice
* Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
* Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time here
* Focus on training and career progression
To find out more about this role and company, please apply immediately or get in touch with Daniel Erasmus via or 0117 332 8100