IO Associates are currently looking for a Technical Group IT Security Consultant for an international organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for auditing the IT security of the technical team and the suppliers.
The Group IT Security Consultant/Assessor with also work closely with the Group Threat Hunter and CISO to road map security audits within the technical departments across the Group, therefore identify any potential threats and risk to the business.
Role: Group IT Security Technical Consultant
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 + Outstanding Benefits
Location: Central London
* Full audits with suppliers to ensure compliance to ISO27001 ISMS policies, regulatory and/or contractual obligations, ensuring if any gaps are identified and resolved.
* Produce and deliver high quality compliance reports
* Provide management with assurance on the adequacy and effectiveness of controls
* Helping define / update our security policies and Standards to keep in the forefront of IT security best practice.
* Developing and maintaining good working relationships with business units and individuals whilst delivering consultancy services
* Supporting Information Security in risk assessments
* Assisting with cyber-awareness education and workshops
* Enthusiasm and passion coupled with strong reasoning and communication skills.
* Experience of auditing third parties / supplier assurance. - Essential
* A solid technical understanding and strong knowledge of IT security best practice
including CISecurity Benchmarks, OWASP and NIST guidelines
* Strong knowledge of PCI DSS - Essential
* CISSP or lead ISO27001 auditor related certification
·Technical knowledge of operation systems including Microsoft Windows as well as a wide range of security technologies, such as IDS, IPS, IAM, anti-malicious controls, vulnerability scanning and management
For further details get in contact ASAP.