Hardware Design Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
This is a real opportunity to work for an exciting London-based company that combine hardware and software for entertainment and educational purposes, using smart toys.
I am looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Hardware Design Engineer who ideally, has experience with wireless technologies.
You will have the opportunity to work on brand new products as well as their existing portfolio, this is great role for someone who likes to see product from concept through to completion.
You will be joining the team at an exciting and transformational phase of this company's growth.
* Essential Experience:
* Bachelor or Master in Electronic Engineering or similar education
* Understanding of the full life cycle Hardware Design from product development through to manufacturing.
* Knowledge of Analogue/ Digital circuit design
* Good understanding of electronics manufacturing (design for manufacturing, design for testing)
* Experience with schematic design, layout design and general PCB practices,
* Knowledge of EMC considerations in product design
* Desired Experience:
* Awareness of the certification process
* Basic programming experience, ideally embedded C.
* Experience with wireless technologies, BLE preferable
If you would like to find out more about this role, please get in contact with Charlotte Weight at iO Associates.
Alternatively, you can apply below.
Harware Design | Electronic Design | Lodnon | Electronics | Wireless | Bluetooth