TEST MANAGER, HARDWARE, EMBEDDED, SOFTWARE, ELECTRONICS
Hardware Test Manager - £400 a day - Surrey - 6m Contract
We are working with a globally respected automotive company based in Surrey who have a requirement for a Hardware Test Manager to work around the Motorsport Control and Power Electronics development of the business.
The main purpose of this role is to plan, manage and co-ordinate design and production testing, working with systems, development and production test teams, for a technically complex, multi-season Motorsport electronics development, and provide insight and learning from the role to improve future processes.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
* Engineering degree qualification or equivalent combination of education and work experience in electro-mechanical and software product development and test.
* 5+ years' experience in test management/team leadership with a focus on technically complex, commercial product development solutions.
* Proven ability to develop and plan all areas of test for a high performance, complex electronic control system to tight specifications and short deadlines.
* Embedded software test design and execution experience
* Strong skills and experience in data analysis, interpretation of test data and problem solving
* Experience of issue and task management tools (e.g. JIRA, TFS, ALM/QC) and development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, V-model)
If you are interested in this role or would like to hear more about this opportunity, please send your latest CV for immediate consideration.