The Teleradiology market is extremely busy and as such this well established organisation is seeking a Head of Clinical Systems to manage their impressive solution across their global business.
You will manage a team of 7 to deliver a world-class service to customers. With your expertise in PACS, RIS, HL7 and DICOM you will:
- Provide architectural design and service delivery functions for client integration services.
- Work with the business to enhance and automate workflow of clients. Provide escalated support for clinical systems covering Gateway, RIS, PACS, VR and interface engines.
- Provide pre and post-sales support to the business development function covering client facing engagement and input into tender responses.
- Work with the Project Management Office to co-ordinate onboarding or upgrading of new and existing customers.
- Work with the Medical Leadership Teams to train and ensure best use of Clinical systems.
- Work with IT teams, Medical Leadership teams and the PMO to install and setup home Radiologists hubs.
This position will suit an experienced Clinical Systems SME or consultant ideally from a clinical background (desirable) with experience of engaging directly with Radiologists and Service Users. You will be able to drive a deep and effective culture of clinical system engagement and enhancement, utilising your relevant technical experience in healthcare and/or Radiology.
This organisation aims to excel in all aspects of their business, so if you feel that your expertise and experience can help to drive quality and innovation then please apply with your CV now and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.
b.leach @ ioassociates.co.uk
01173 328 100