Head of Customer Procurement / MCIPS / £65K + Benefits
iO Associates are currently partnering a leading consultancy that is now looking for a Head of Customer Procurement. As the Head of Customer Procurement, you will maintain and develop relationships with key client procurement departments with the aim of delivering high quality and competitive solutions to its customers. You will provide an industry leading client procurement service, touching on all value levers (price, process, demand and value)
What you will do:
* Deliver on cost saving targets for clients in line with expectations / targets
* To work in collaboration with client procurement teams to ensure a high quality of service and act as a point of escalation for clients
* Develop partnership relationships with key Client Procurement teams,
* Develop Client specific insight reports, including category strategies to impact spend
* Create a client perception of procurement as a value-added service through increase of strategic input as measured by NPS
* Prepare and analyse client savings metrics to industry leading standards including benchmarking savings capture from other industries.
* Identify cost savings targets for Clients via a variety of initiatives, supporting Client Partners and Client Directors with the presentation of Client savings recommendations
* Own Client specific supplier reporting, providing strategic and insightful options and recommendations
* Work with Supplier Managers to ensure effective supply chains and market insight / Supply market innovation.
Greenfield opportunities like this don't come around that often and as the Head of Customer Procurement you will be helping build and establish the most respected client procurement team (pretty much from scratch) If you feel you have the procurement experience at the right Lead or Head of level then please send your cv for a confidential chat.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Head of Procurement Officer to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.