Head of Development | Bristol (Stokes Croft) | £50,000 - 60,000
An exciting adtech start-up in the edgiest part of town (with clients including UniLad) wants a hands-on developer with commercial client-facing experience to join the team and enhance communication and collaboration and to be a strong mentor to other developers.
APPLY if you have any of the following tech stack and management experience:
A day in the life:
- Oversee operations and communication between departments
- Assist in assessing products; decide what we should build and what we should buy in
- Devise technical solutions + create technical specs for products and services
- Maintain quality of all dev work; oversee projects through specification, build, QA and release
- Build and manage development and QA teams (and other departments)
- Assess, select, set up and maintain internal communication tools and services
- Give guidance on which communication platforms are appropriate for certain purposes, encourage communication, collaboration and interaction, especially between geographical locations
- Provide monthly stats
- Maintain an awareness of current development technologies, methods, hosting, testing
- Stay up to date with adtech industry developments, standards and innovations
- Be aware of competition
- Install computers for new staff etc.
- Be a guiding light, and strong mentor
APPLY NOW - this is the sign you've been waiting for.