Head of Development | Bristol (Stokes Croft) | £50,000 - 60,000
An exciting adtech start-up in the edgiest part of town (with clients including UniLad) wants a hands-on developer with commercial client-facing experience to join the team. You'll enhance communication and collaboration and be a strong mentor to other developers.
APPLY if you have any of the following tech stack and management experience:
A day in the life:
* Bring projects to life; overseeing them from conception to completion (specification, build, QA and release)
* Bridge communication between departments
* Assess, select, set up and maintain internal communication tools and services
* Give guidance on which communication platforms are appropriate for certain purposes
* Encourage communication, collaboration and interaction, especially between geographical locations
* Assess products; decide what we should build and what we should buy in
* Devise technical solutions + create technical specs for products and services
* Build and manage development and QA teams (and other departments)
* Provide monthly stats
* Maintain an awareness of current development technologies, methods, hosting, testing
* Stay up-to-date with adtech industry developments, standards and innovations
* Be mindful of competition
* Set up computers for new staff etc.
* Be a guiding light, and strong mentor
APPLY NOW - this is the sign you've been wiating for.