Are you interested in a new role as a Head of Engineering? Do you like the idea of working in a growing company with offices in both London and New York? This is a brand new role within a growing start-up with currently c.50 employees based in central London.
The Head of Engineering will be joining the team to support delivery of excellent engineering solutions and implement technical requirements. You will have a background in and knowledge of how to scale a SaaS platform. You will be working as the bridge between the engineering team and the wider business.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Engineering will include:
* Define and implement the technical strategy
* Manage the technical delivery
* Liaising and working closely with the product team
* Manage the Engineering and QA teams
* Developing and growing the automated testing capabilities
* Working with and reporting to the exec team
Technologies you will be working with:
* AWS, EC2, Elasticsearch, Parse, Twilio, Beanstalk, Route 53, MongoDB
* JS, Node, iOS, Android, React
If this sounds like a role you would like to learn more about please do send your CV through using the link below and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail. H . tregidgo @ ioassociates.co.uk