Accountable for the design and delivery of an Information Security strategy and framework and map - aligned with overall IT and Business strategy/direction.
* Accountable for ensuring the delivery of all security protocols either delivered by esure or third party providers.
* Responsible for identifying and determining priorities in line with business strategy and initiatives
* Responsible for identifying solutions and options for future IT strategy through identification of trends by providing papers to the Executive Team decision making
* Responsible for working with other areas of IT and the business to identify priorities, put in place solutions, standards and policies in the interests and benefit of the business
* Manage 3rd Party accounts to ensure that SLA's are being met and that all requirements are fully scoped and delivered in line with agreements.
* Responsible for managing relationships across the business and ensuring that key messages are delivered and managed
1. A strong understanding and experience of delivering and managing Information Security including procedures and polices around: Incident management and investigations, digital forensics, information asset management, vulnerability analysis and protective monitoring.
2. Proven leadership skills and the ability to manage a complex and varied workflow with multiple teams; whilst maintaining key service levels and positive customer/client feedback.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to influence and negotiate with people at all levels inside and outside the organisation
4. A pragmatic understanding of how Information Security Risk Management is key to the delivery of business outcomes
5. A good understanding of newly emerging IT technologies and architectures in relation to Information Security
6. CISSP, CISM, Degree in the Information Security field, or equivalent