Role: Head of Information Security
Salary: Competitive + Generous Benefits
IO Associates have partnered with a leading land and property company who are looking for a new Head of Information Security.
This is genuinely an incredibly exciting opportunity at a market leading firm that can offer you the prospect of progression and career development within a friendly and caring environment.
The role itself will give you the opportunity to take control of the information security to ensure that industry standards are well met. You will be working with multiple stakeholders as well as the senior leadership team to develop and implement the security strategy.
* Manage and drive the product and data systems security roadmap, covering all applications and tools used by the company.
* Working alongside the developers and architects to ensure security is included in development and testing methodologies
* Manage monthly risk assessment and analysis reports
* Lead ISO27001 examinations
* Train current employees on security standards and measure the effectiveness of this program
* Perform ethical testing and vulnerability analysis
* ITIL v3 & CISSP advantageous
* Experience with cloud based and hybrid SaaS products
* Proven track record developing information security policies and procedures
* Knowledge of common security frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT & NIST
* Knowledge of data protection standards including GDPR
* Knowledge and understanding of technological trends and open source security tools
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV now. You can also call me (Peter Barrett) on 0117 332 8100, or email me on peter.barrett @ Ioassociates.co.uk if you have any further questions.
Alternatively, if you know of someone who may be a good fit, we offer an excellent referral scheme.